Sunday 28 January 2018

Update On Me

I want to put more time and effort into this blog! I feel like with work and feeling low about my relationship breakup is getting in the way of me really getting stuck into making this blog the best I can possibly make it! I really hope to have this blog fattened up soon and a wee bit more organised so those who are more interested in skin care more than makeup can easily navigate the skin care post(s) and those who like makeup can have a binge read! Anyway! No more excuses of feeling too low to post or too tired! I want this blog to be amazing for those who are reading it. Also, how are you finding this blog...? I haven't really advertised it anywhere yet thinking maybe when it has more in it, but please let me know in the comments because I am genuinely perplexed! I am genuinely happy though that people are finding it with their mad google skills!
Also, sorry if things keep jumping, I'm trying to edit this thing and it's not working with me!
Cheeky me: feel free to follow my blog for updates on new posts and just me being random, you can also follow my social media if you want to know more about me as a person :)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pretty Lil Missy
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig