Sunday 28 January 2018

Fenty Beauty And Other Updates

I may have bought the new Fenty Foundation and I honestly can't wait! I'm so excited!  Not too sure when she'll arrive but when she does there will be a "Let's Talk About Fenty." From what I see, my post "Let's Talk About Estēe Lauder" was my most popular post! So I will try and do more like it and try and pack as much information about the products and the formulas as possible and how good (or not) they are! I especially love reading about makeup products before I buy them and read reviews from your everyday folk like you and I and how it works for them because I feel when watching reviews on YouTube and all their amazing lights they can make the worst makeup product in the world look amazing! In all honesty, it's how I got suckered in to buying Huda Beauty's Faux Filter Foundation and for me and my work colleague it's just not that good, it clings to everything! So, I'm trying to pawn it off on everyone I work with! I have high hopes for this Fenty Foundation and I have faith in her!
Wee sidenote: I may have also bought 3 more MAC lipsticks and I KNOW I will love them because they are all amazing and their colour range and finishes are absolutely divine! I can't wait for them to get through my door! Also, thank you for taking the time to view my blog and read my posts, it means the world to me and it makes me so happy! Feel free to comment on posts and I will reply! I hope you've all had a lovely weekend and I hope you have a lovely week as well! :)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pretty Lil Missy
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig