Saturday 7 July 2018

Life Update

It's been a while and I've had a wee think. I'm not really qualified to talk about makeup. I enjoy it but I can't really afford buying new makeup to try out with a flat to pay for as well. Don't earn enough for that. I want to keep the blog but the content will change. Instead of makeup it's going to be like a little diary of such, life updates where I can just share how I'm feeling or if something happens or just to write down a few mishaps.
I am an empathetic person and I take on what people feel and make it mine, so when people feel bad so do I but I don't like seeing people down so I try and make em laugh. I am massively inappropriate and I don't know what boundaries are and that's just me. That's my humour and I can make people laugh with it and that's what I want to do. My page will be that from now on. Just me rambling about random stuff. I hope that it can be a place where people can just come and relax and maybe a few like-minded people might find this and laugh. That's all I want.
I am currently chilling at my boyfriend's place sweating my tits off and he's asleep because I wouldn't let him sleep next to me on his single bed because it was too hot last night (poor bastard.) Now, I hear my cats meowing (on Minecraft) so I'm going to get back to that ;D
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pretty Lil Missy
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig