Tuesday 30 January 2018

Let's Talk About: Fenty Beauty: She's Here To Slay

Let me start off by saying: I'm SHOOK! It is amazing! The delivery was fast! The packaging is perfect and feels luxurious! This foundation retails for £26 from Harvey Nicols which is where I bought mine from and the delivery was £6, so in total: £32. The colour I got was 130 which is just very yellow toned and part of the light range and despite picking off a website I got a really good shade for my skin and that is because they show models wearing that specific shade so it's easy to see what that colour looks like on skin rather than just a colour swatch! Bloody genius! The bottle itself looks lovely made of glass with a white pump and white lid: simple yet effective! Now, this foundation is medium to full coverage. I do like how it's buildable so if I wanted a little more of a natural look on my days off  then I can do that with this one! Not gonna lie though, I do like my full coverage on a daily basis because I work under a lot of bright lights which shows ANY flaw in my makeup, so annoying for bad makeup days! Anyway, I usually like applying my foundations with a brush, I find it's just quicker for me and gives me an even distribution of product. This foundation has a liquidy formula and applies so nicely, smoothly and evenly and a little bit goes a long way, like I'm too scared to do a full pump with this one in case I have to do my whole body in it!
I wore this one all day today under all those hot, bright lights and it's held up really well like I feel like I could go out tonight and still feel confident that my face still looks flawless even after an 8 hour shift. I am honestly so happy to finally have a different foundation that I could switch up with my current favourite: The Double Wear, as much as I love this foundation I do just get bored using the same products over and over and I want to switch it up, try new things and find more amazing things that I can keep under my sleeve! Not to mention having two foundations that I really love will help my bank a bit more since I won't be using the same bottle everyday and going through it in like a month! There's method to my madness I swear! Rihanna girl! You're here to slay and here to stay!
Also, if there is anything you'd like me try you can email me at jennaharrison70@gmail.com or you can leave a comment on any of my posts!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pretty Lil Missy
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig