Wednesday 10 January 2018

Lipstick Favourites From 2017

Lipstick is the magic word. You can never have too many! Here, I take you through some of my favourites from 2017:
YSL Tatouage Couture in Grenat No Rules
This liquid lipstick is so pigmented and so comfortable to wear all day! Stays put after eating and the colour is gorgeous! If you're looking for a lovely red then this one is for you! The wand is angled for a precise line so even though it's a bright colour there isn't any worry of messing it up horribly! Plus it also doubles as a lovely eyeliner!
Rimmel Liquid Lipstick in Mocha
I didn't think I'd like this one as much as I do. I find that cheaper liquid lipsticks have the tendency to crack and flake off. This one, however, stays put and the shade is gorgeous, with a warm toned orangey nude, you need this in your bag!
Revlon Crème Lipstick in Mink
This lipstick will keep your lips hydrated but with a high clour pay off and shine so it's perfect for these cold winter days. The colour is a lovely warm toned brown, not too dark however so it goes with any look.
Gosh Velvet Touch Lipstick in Cappuccino
It's so creamy and glossy! OH I CAN'T DEAL! It's a grey toned nude and it just looks so perfect and I can't get enough of it! Only thing is; its a very soft lipstick so be careful not to keep your bag next to a heater or else it's game over. I may have done that with my last one..oops...
Revlon Ultra HD Gel Lipcolour in HD Dawn
This one feels more like a balm but it will give your lips a pop of colour and keep them feeling condioned all day! This colour is lovely as well with it being a pinky nude it's very easy to wear! Even when the balm sinks into your lips you'll be left with a lovely stain that will last FOREVER.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pretty Lil Missy
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig