Thursday 11 January 2018

Let's Talk About: Estēe Lauder Double Wear Foundation

This foundation is what I live for! It is the FOUNDATION of my life...okay I’ll stop. This foundation offers full coverage without feeling heavy or drying out the skin and I’ve slept in it a few too many times and I haven’t suffered with my skin feeling awful the next day. The shade range is amazing as well, so many colours and tones I’m pretty sure you’ll find the perfect colour! There really isn’t any cons to this foundation or at least none that I can think of! It’s just that perfect! Hopefully (if it comes in the post soon) the next post it will be Huda Beauty’s Faux Filter Foundation vs Double Wear. I’m excited to see if this foundation lives up to the hype and if it will be my new favourite or if Double Wear will still have my heart. :)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pretty Lil Missy
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig