Monday 1 January 2018

Flawless 4

Makeup Revolution have really outdone themselves with this one! This palette...*faints*... This palette is by far my absolute, hands down, favourite palette. It is so versatile! I have never been so inspired to create different looks by just one palette. Usually I will stick to the comfortable brown and gold smokey eye but now! It's all pinks and reds mixed with oranges! There isn't the problem with being overly powdery either and no fall out everywhere on the cheeks, it's just perfect!
If you want to get creative but you don't want to go too crazy and you want it to still be wearable for work or to the store then this palette is for you my love! If you want to just a good range of warm matte shades and beautiful shimmers then this palette is for you because you know why? This palette is only...drum roll please... a massive £8!! AND! You get 32 shades....How can you not have this in any makeup collection! :)
And shoutout to my manager for buying me this for Christmas. It's been such a life changer...*wipes away dramatic tear* :D
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pretty Lil Missy
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig