Saturday 20 January 2018

Huda Take Two!

So I gave Huda Beauty's Faux Filter Foundation a second chance because again it's raved about! What was I doing wrong?! This time it seems to have set better on my face! It didn't crease immediately in all the fine lines so off to a good start! To be honest, despite staying in the flat all day it was a pretty stressful day! Got a lovely pair of trousers through the door and they were too big so okay not too stressful. Then I get a lovely letter saying I owe just under £700 in council tax!! Thankfully I didn't...just a mistake on their part. Spent most of the day worrying though!
The foundation around my nose ended up disappearing which is a troublesome spot for most foundations I find and I found it difficult to blend eyeshadows on top of it this time even though I set it within an inch of my life with both powder and skin toned eyeshadows to ensure a smooth base but yeah it was a tricky makeup day not gonna lie so that saddened me quite a bit! I just don't think this foundation is for me which is a massive shame because so many people use it and love it! But unfortunately I don't...and now I have to figure out what I'm going to do with my full bottle!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pretty Lil Missy
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig